Learn how to make these beautiful, colorful snowflakes perfect for decorating your space this winter!
-container of water
-rag or paper towel
-(optional) tape or string for hanging
-(optional) spray bottle with water for wetting filter
1. Flatten one coffee filter with your hands. Brush a thin layer of water across the whole filter.
2. Dab 2-3 colors around the filter. It doesn’t need to be perfect!
3. Let dry completely.
4. Once dry, fold the filter in half 4 times making a small cone shape.
5. Use scissors to cut out shapes on the sides and top and bottom.
6. Unfold. Flatten under heavy books if needed.
7. To hang them simply tape them up or tie a string on!