-water and paper towel/rag
-markers or crayons
-googly eyes, cotton ball, pipe cleaners (optional)
1. Cut the egg carton into a single cup. Ask for adult assistance if needed!
2. Paint or colour the egg carton white. Let it dry. Remember to wash your brush and tidy up!
3. For the ears, fold a small piece of paper in half. Draw long oval shapes for the ears on the bottom of the paper with a pencil. Then cut it out with scissors. You should end up with 2 ears that are the same! Colour in part of the ear pink.
4. Make a small fold on the bottom of the ear. Put glue on the fold and stick it to the top of the egg carton. Glue on eyes. If you don’t have googly eyes, you can draw them on or cut them out of paper. The nose is made from a small piece of paper coloured pink with a marker.
For a tail, you can glue on a small piece of a cotton ball.
1. Paint or colour the egg carton yellow.
2. For the feet, fold a small piece of orange paper in half. Draw an oval shape with a pencil. Cut it out. You should end up with 2 ovals! Glue them onto the bottom of the egg carton.
Add details like eyes and triangle for a beak!