Learn how to make a 3D paper heart Valentine card for the ones you love!
-assorted coloured papers
-pencil, markers, etc.
-any crafty decorations you have!
1. To make the hearts fold a piece of paper in half and draw the shape of half a heart. Use scissors to cut it out. Unfold the paper and you get a symmetrical heart. Cut out between 4-8 hearts. The more hearts you have, the fuller it will be.
2. Grab another piece of paper and fold it in half to make your card. Glue one heart to your card with a glue stick.
3. Take a heart you have cut out previously, fold it in half. Glue only ONE HALF of the heart to the heart you glued on to your card in step 2. Continue doing this with the rest of the hearts you have cut out remembering to only glue on the one half you have started on in the first place.
4. When you have reached your last heart, glue the whole heart down.
5. Add decorations of your choice or write a sentiment on the card.
And you’re done!