An easy acrylic painting with endless colour and pattern combos! With the help of masking tape we will be able to achieve clean, crisp, lines.
-Canvas, paper, board, wood, etc.
- Start by placing masking tape on the canvas. Place them around the canvas to make triangle shapes. It doesn’t have to be perfect! Remember to press down firmly on the tape so that the paint will not seep under.
2. Once you are happy with the placement of your grab some paint and start painting.
3. Continue to fill in all the open area.
4. Let your painting dry and then carefully peel off the masking tape.
7. Fix up any paint seepage by using paint that is the same colour as your background.
And now you are done!