Learn how to make this fun and easy light projection craft! Light up a room with your own designs!
-thin plastic sheet. You can use sheet protectors, clear plastic sandwich bags, or find some to recycle!
1. Find a cardboard tube. Mine was a bit long so I cut it down to size.
2. Cut out a piece of plastic that is big enough to wrap around the end of the cardboard tube. I used plastic from a sheet protector.
3. To make sure your image fit the tube you can trace around it on the plastic with a permanent marker. I drew a few dotted lines to act a guideline.
4. Draw your design.
5. Wrap the plastic around the end of the tube and secure it with an elastic band.
6. Use a flash light and point it inside of the tube. Aim the tube at a wall in a dark room and see your design light up!