Origami is the art of paper folding and was popularized in Japan being practiced all the way back to 1603! The folding of paper in various ways resulted in different, beautiful designs ranging from animals all the way to pockets and boxes.
-origami paper or any thin paper
-markers, pens, pencils, etc.
1. You will need a square piece of paper. Fold the paper diagonally in half to make a triangle.
2. Fold one corner down. Do the same to the other side.
3. Fold the bottom corner up. Make sure you are only folding one sheet of the paper.
4. Cut a circle out of paper for a nose and glue it on. Do the same for the tongue.
5. Draw on eyes and any other details and you’re done!