-pipecleaners in various colours
-pencils or pens
-googly eyes (optional)
1. Hold one end of the pipe cleaner on your pencil with your thumb. While holding it, wrap the pipe cleaner around the pencil.
2. Use scrap paper to cut out eyes, mouths, arms or legs depending on what you want to turn your pipe cleaner into! I’m going to make this into a butterfly.
How to Make A Bunny:
1. Place the middle of the pipe cleaner on the pencil. Hold it down with your thumb.
2. Grab one side, and wrap it around the pencil leave about an inch or so near the end. Do this for the other side as well.
3. Tuck the unwrapped ends in towards the pencil to create ears for the bunny.
4. Decorate the bunny. I added some eyes I cut out of scrap paper and used a marker to draw in the pupils.
Use this technique to make a bunch of different critters!