-one large flat paint brush
-one small round brush
-canvas, cardboard, or paper to paint on
-water for washing brush
-paper towel or rag
1. Paint the background black.
2. Sketch your image with a pencil. Stick with simple designs.
3. Go over the pencil line with white paint with a small brush to make a thin line.
A tip for painting straight lines is to rest your wrist on the table and pivot your wrist and drag the brush.
4. Choose a colour and make it lighter by mixing in white. I chose blue so I made a very light blue. Paint around the white.
5. Next I am making a slightly darker shade of blue by using more blue than white. Paint around the design.
6. Now I am using the blue with no white added. Paint around the design.
And it’s done!
I added a sun in the corner using the same steps but with yellow instead.