Learn how to make your own stickers using some packing tape!
-clear packing tape
-parchment or wax paper
-thin paper such as printer paper
-pencils, erasers, pens, markers, crayons, etc. to colour and decorate with
1. Draw your design on paper that is on the thinner side. Using paper that is too thick will cause extra air bubbles and lifting of the tape.
Cut out your design.
2. Cut and stick a piece of packing tape that is slightly bigger than your design on a piece of parchment or wax paper.
3. Place your paper design on top of the tape.
4. Cut out another piece of packing tape of similar size and carefully stick it on top of your design. Firmly smooth out any air bubbles.
5. Cut around your design (including the parchment/wax paper) to get rid of any excess tape.
And when you are ready to use your sticker, just peel the parchment/wax paper off the back!
You can come up with many more designs the possibilities are endless!