Pablo Picasso is a famous artist from Spain. He was born in 1881. Picasso made lots of different types of art like paintings, drawings, prints, and sculptures. He made some crazy portraits which are pictures of people’s faces. They had lots of shapes, lines, and colours. Some looked like people had two faces!
-plain and coloured paper
-markers, crayons, pens, etc. for colouring and drawing
1. Draw a big oval for a head on a plain piece of paper. And lines on the bottom to make a neck. Draw a squiggly line down the middle of the head. This will be a side profile of a face. Colour it in and cut it out.
2. Glue it onto a coloured piece of paper.
3. On smaller pieces of paper, draw facial features like eyes, lips, cheek shapes, ears and eyebrows. You can also make accessories like earrings and bow ties. Cut them out.
4. Glue the facial features onto the head.
5. Draw in extra details like hair and eyelashes.
6. And you’re done! Make em as crazy and creative as you want!