Learn how to make three fun popsicle stick ornaments for Christmas!
-sequins, glitter, sparkly stuff
-string, ribbon, yarn
Christmas Tree Ornament
1. Paint three popsicle sticks green. Let dry completely. Glue the three sticks together to make a triangle. Glue a small piece of brown paper at the bottom for a trunk.
2. Next criss-cross yarn or ribbon along the triangle and glue it down. Use buttons or sequins to decorate the tree. Glue a string to the back and you’re done!
1. Paint four popsicle sticks blue or white. Let dry completely. Make a cross with two sticks and glue together in the middle. Next glue a stick in between each space of the cross.
2. Decorate with buttons or sequins. Glue a string to the back to finish.
1. Paint one popsicle stick white. Let dry completely.
2. Cut two rectangle shapes to fit the stick to make the hat. Next draw on a face with a pen or paint. Glue on a small triangle cut from orange paper for a nose. Add a scarf by using red paper and gluing it onto the stick.
3. Decorate with sequins or buttons. Glue a string to the back to finish.
Have fun making these ornaments for your Christmas tree!