Urban Canvas Project
The Urban Canvas Project is a 39 week full-time arts skills and personal development training program for youth between ages 16 to 30 who face multiple barriers to successful and sustainable employment. The project consists of practical experience and public art portfolio building obtained through community art projects, skill enhancement workshops, life skills training and post-project employment preparation.
The Urban Canvas Project can have a profound and very positive impact on the lives of troubled young people. Fifty per cent of the youth who have completed the Urban Canvas Projects to date have found immediate employment while an additional 40 per cent have returned to school.
Contact email@example.com for more information and enquiries.
Employment and academic support
Free for everyone!
If you are looking for a job or career guidance, SCYAP can help by providing:
- Employment search assistance
- Help with setting goals, career planning and direction
- Resume writing, including help with preparing cover letters and applications for specific jobs
- Interview preparation, including mock interviews and feedback
- Print or email copies of your resume
- Free Internet access for employment searches and educational use
If you are currently registered in any high school courses, working on your GED, upgrading, or thinking about returning to school, SCYAP can help by providing FREE one-on-one support and professional academic tutoring for any grade 10-12 course.
Our services are offered by a certified resume professional and provincially certified teacher.
Contact us to book an appointment.