-large to medium sized rocks. Flat, smooth rocks work the best
-cup of water, rag/paper towel
-Mod Podge or clear glue for sealant
1. Paint a thin layer of white on the rocks.
2. Paint the rocks. For the dots I used a toothpick and the back of a paint brush. When the paint is dry, brush on a thin layer of Mod Podge or clear glue to seal it.
3. Wrap wire around the rock a few times. I’m wrapping the wire still attached to the spool so I can get the exact amount of wire that I need.
4. Leave about 6-8 inches of wire and cut it off.
5. This is optional but you can string on a few beads leaving room at the top.
6. Tightly wrap the top few inches of wire around a marker. This will be the part that holds the photo.
7. Place your photo in and you’re done!