-paper or canvas for background
-orange, red, yellow paint
-coloured paper for birds (optional)
1. Paint the background colour if you are using canvas. Or choose a coloured piece of paper!
2. Rip brown paper into long strips for tree trunks. Make as many trunks as you’d like! Then rip smaller pieces for branches. Glue it down with glue stick.
3. Tape 5 cotton buds around in the middle together with tape. Put yellow, orange, and red onto a palette. Dip the cotton buds into yellow. Dab and stamp the paint onto the branches and trunks.
4. Do the same with orange paint.
5. Do the same with red.
6. Add some leaves to the bottom if you’d like! Let dry completely.
7. To make the paper birds, cut out a circle. You can find something to trace! Make a straight cut halfway up the circle. Fold one side down. Draw an eye and glue an orange paper triangle on for a beak!
8. Glue the birds onto the trees. And you’re done!