Happy fall, yall! Get in the fall spirit with some easy paper pumpkins. They’re fun to make and make any space more fun!
-orange and brown paper
-crafty items like felt, glitter, etc. (optional)
1. Cut the cardboard roll in half.
2. Paint the cardboard orange. Or any colour you’d like! Let it dry.
3. Cut out strips of orange paper. These are about 5 inches long and half an inch wide. You will need 8-10 strips.
4. Glue one end of a paper strip to the inside of the cardboard near the top. Then glue the other end to the bottom of the cardboard near the bottom.
5. Glue another strip on the opposite side.
6. Continue gluing on strips until your pumpkin is full.
7. For the middle, cut a strip in half and glue them inside the roll. Make a criss cross.
8. To make a stem, roll up a small piece of brown paper and glue the end. Then glue the stem on top of the pumpkin in the middle.
9. Lastly, add any extra details like leaves, curls, or glitter!