Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa1jUH-aIxo
-canvas, paper or cardboard
-acrylic paint, paint pallet
-small round paint brush
-rag or paper towel
-objects with a circular rim for making circles
-scrap paper (optional)
1. Paint entire canvas with black paint. Let it dry completely.
2. While paint is drying, look around for circular objects to use as a stamp. Things like plastic cups, cardboard tubes or small lids work well. Put some white paint on a pallet and dip the rim of the cup in the paint. Make sure there is paint all around the rim. You can dab off extra paint on a scrap piece of paper. Stamp the cup onto the canvas.
3. Continue stamping circles with the other objects until you are happy with how it looks like! Let it dry completely.
4. Mix various colours with a bit of white. With a small round brush, paint curved lines and dashes on the outer portion of the circles. Continue doing this with as many colours as you’d like.
5. For highlights, paint dots, dashes, and lines with white paint.
And you’re done!