Make snail mail a bit more creative and personalized by making your own envelope!
1. Get a square piece of paper that is bigger than your letter.
If the paper is not a square, an easy way to cut out an even square is to take one bottom corner and fold it up until it lines up along the top of the paper forming a triangle. Cut off the excess paper on the side.
2. Unfold the paper. Turn it diagonally so you have a diamond shape. Put your letter in the middle.
Fold all the corners towards the middle.
3. Snip off a small piece off the bottom.
4. Cut out the inner corners out like shown below.
5. Fold in the sides, apply glue and fold the bottom up to adhere it all together.
6. Let the glue dry.
Trim any uneven areas with scissors, place your letter inside and you’re done!