-acrylic or tempera paint
-black pen or marker
-paint pallet. You can use a spare lid or plate
-rag or paper towel to wipe your hands with
Tips For Before You Start
-when you dip your finger in paint, dab off extra paint on your pallet before you place your finger on the paper
-wipe off your hands between switching colours
-wait until your paint is completely dry before using the black pen or marker
1. Dip your thumb in paint. Make two ovals near each other for the top half of the butterfly.
2. Using your index finger, make two small dots below the ovals.
3. Use a black pen or marker to draw the body and the antennas.
1. Dip your thumb in paint and make an oval.
2. Dip your index finger in another colour to make the head.
3. Draw legs and wings on the beetle.
1. Dip your thumb in paint to make an oval.
2. Add four legs to each side.
1. Dip your index finger in paint and make a row of circles.
2. Draw a face and legs.
1. Dip your thumb in yellow paint.
2. Draw a face, stripes, and wings.