Learn how to make a fun scratch card with your own special messages!
-markers or pencils to draw and colour with
1. Fold a piece of paper in half to make a card.
Cut out a smaller piece of paper to fit inside the card. Write down your hidden message!
2. Cut a piece of packing tape to fit over what you wrote. Stick it on.
3. Mix 2 parts paint with 1 part dish soap together. A little goes a long way so start with a few drops of paint first!
4. Paint over the tape. You may need a few layers. A fan or blow dryer will make the drying time go by faster.
Note: if the paint touches the paper, it will not scratch off.
5. Let it dry. Now you can decorate the card! And glue it to the inside of the card.
6. Give it to your recipient and scratch away at the paint to reveal your message!
You can also make tags with different sayings!
Happy Valentine’s Day!