Learn how to make these super spooky and fun Halloween clothes pin crafts!
-googly eyes (optional)
1. Cut out skull template or draw your own skull and cut it out. Make sure it fits the clothes pin.
2. Glue the teeth/jaw to the bottom of the clothes pin. Do the same with the top half.
3. And you’ve got a teeth clattering wicked skull!
The same steps are used to make the pumpkin. Just glue a small piece of green paper for the stem.
1. Cut out zombie template or draw your own.
2. Glue the face on the bottom half of the clothes pin. Glue the head on the top half.
3. Turn the clothes pin around to the back. Glue the brain on the bottom half of the pin. Make sure it is facing the inside.
4. Add googly eyes and you’ve got a brain eating zombie! Brainsssss……